Soft materials such as leather Genuine Alligator Alligator
- Alligator Mississipinesis: Genuine Alligator Alligator strap Mississipinesis is the leather taken from the abdomen of Mississippi alligators in the southeastern United States. It is the highest grade of alligator leather.In the center of the alligator’s abdomen, a part of the skin has a pattern called the bamboo pattern, and only a few belts can be produced from this part of the alligator’s skin.
- Calf Skin: Calf Skin is tanned from the skins of calves up to 6 months after birth. It has a fine grain and a soft feel.It is the best type of cowhide. (Figure 1 below shows the effect of calfskin embossed with crocodile grain.)
- Caiman Crcodylus Fuscus: It is the leather from the underarm abdomen of the caiman crocodile produced in Central and South America. It is the most common material used in high-grade crocodile leather belts.
- Varanus Niloticus is the leather made from the skin of the Nile lizard, which is the highest grade of lizards. By dyeing, it can show bright and beautiful colors. It is the raw material for making a splendid strap.
- Tupinambis Teguixin: It is a leather made from the skin of a very high-class type of lizard, the Taiga family Golden Taiga. The characteristic is that the abdomen has a change from fine grain to large grain, and the contrast is very strong.
- Saddle Leather Calf: Saddle Leather Calf was formerly used as a sturdy calfskin for horse saddles, hence the name. During wear, it will gradually turn a sugary color with daily wear. It is a more rugged style of leather.
- Python Python is a general term for large snake leather with a beautiful pattern. It is characterized by a diamond-shaped pattern of snake scales and is an advanced reptile leather.
- Struthio Camelus Autruche :It is made from the skin of ostriches, characterized by pores with feathers. It is a very strong leather, which will become close to the hand and shine with use
- Shark Skin: Shark skin is a leather made of shark’s skin. It is known for being soft and strong and having good durability among high grade leathers. It is characterized by a fine mesh-like bump on the surface.
Genuine Alligator Alligator strap https://www.customhu.com/contact-us/
Genuine Alligator Alligator strap The strap, especially the leather strap, needs daily maintenance, the basic method is as follows:
- Avoid contact with water and moisture to prevent mold and deformation.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent fading.
- Avoid contact with greasy substances and cosmetics to prevent deterioration.
- If the strap inadvertently wet, air dry before wearing.
- Do not wear the watch when sleeping, so that the strap can rest.
- Strap hardening degree is larger in winters, do not “reverse folding” to hurt the leather.
- Genuine Alligator Alligator strap Support to customize any style and color We use international express 5 / 7 days to arrive all over the world, not satisfied with no reason to return within 7days
Precious metal material
Platinum :Platinum is a rare and expensive naturally pure white metal, one of the world’s rarest precious metals for jewelry, with only 5% of the annual supply of gold and almost twice the strength of gold, 30 times more rare than gold. Platinum is white, natural and pure, with a purity of over 90%, and will not fade when worn regularly.
Pt900 indicates platinum jewelry with 90% purity, and pt950 indicates platinum jewelry with 95% purity.
K gold: K gold is an alloy of gold and other metals mixed together, because its English is Karat Gold, so it is referred to as K gold.
For the precious metal part, pure gold is 24K, but pure gold is too soft for making watches, so it must be mixed with other metals to strengthen the hardness, generally silver, copper and palladium are the main ones, but no matter what kind of metal is mixed, the proportion of pure gold accounts for 75%. With the proportion of gold, silver and copper high and low, can produce five different color material, respectively with N to express the copper content of high and low, such as the highest copper content of red gold to 5N said, and white gold is the correct term is white K gold.
Half Gold: Half god shows a unique two-tone aesthetic made of stainless steel and 18K gold.
Plated Gold: It is made of stainless steel, covered with a gold alloy and mechanically rolled into a single piece, the thickness of which is measured in microns, 1 micron being 1/1000 of a millimeter. The maximum thickness is 10 to 15 microns, but generally only 2 to 3 microns.
Silver: “Silver purity, 925 is not the highest purity of silver,You can see the domestic instant silver prices were 99.99%, 99.95%, 99.90%, three trading purity, these three are too soft, not suitable for jewelry, generally 92.5% to do jewelry is the most appropriate (hardness, ductility, etc.), so 925 can also be called sterling silver. But it is not really pure silver.”
Silver is an ancient precious metal, the most used material for pocket watches in the eighteenth century and before, 925 represents the purity of silver, the highest purity of silver (not the highest purity, commonly 925 – suitable for jewelry, 975 – suitable for tableware, 990, and more pure – open court note).
Silver is an active metal and tends to react chemically with sulfur in the air, resulting in a black oxide layer that darkens the silverware. The reason it is far less popular than gold in table applications today is that it is highly susceptible to losing its luster due to water, moisture, etc.
Brass: Brass is the best thing in watches, it’s cheap and extremely easy to work with, and it’s mainly used in movements, most of which use brass alloy plates.Usually we see movements in yellow and white colors, yellow movements are usually titanium oxide plated and white movements are zinc-plated nickel alloy.
Steel, chromium and nickel compounds: Stainless steel, chromium and nickel compounds Stainless steel processing is difficult, corrosion resistance and wear resistance are better than the former, the surface can be electroplated or not, only polishing or sandblasting, sandblasting treatment to form a different effect of three-dimensional appearance effect.
Titanium: Titanium is coming into its own thanks to the boom in all-steel watches. The material is known as the “aero-age” metal.What is titanium? Titanium is found in the earth’s crust and can be a shiny, glossy metal or a silvery, dark gray powder. Titanium is a light, hard, heat and cold resistant metal with an oxide coating that protects it from wear and rust.Tungsten Titanium Alloy : The tungsten and titanium carbide powders are first pressed into the blanks at a pressure of 1000 Pa, then the die is cast and sintered in a special furnace at a temperature of 1450 degrees Celsius to form a very dense part, and finally the shiny tungsten and titanium alloy is made after several processes and polishing with diamond powder, which has good wear resistance.
Tungsten steel: Tungsten steel is hard, wear-resistant, with clear lines and bright appearance, known as “wear-resistant material”.It can be used with steel composite, made into a case ring mouth or strap, grain, increase the shell, with the surface of corrosion resistance and decorative. (added a comment here, tungsten steel has a disadvantage, that is, too heavy)
Precise ceramics: Precise ceramics are polished, wear-resistant and do not hurt the skin. The main component is zirconium oxide, which obtains good processing performance under certain temperature conditions, and then through advanced processing methods, it is made into exquisite cases and straps, which can also be made in various colors by special methods to show more gorgeous and noble.
High-tech ceramics: High-tech ceramics are made from extremely fine zirconia or titanium carbide powder, which is injected into a mold at high pressure and then sintered in a furnace at a temperature of 1450 degrees Celsius to form ceramic parts that are resistant to wear and tear.
High-tech lanthanum: The rare earth element lanthanum is broken and refined into particles, and the rough embryo is put into the furnace and compressed with high temperature and pressure. It is harder than tungsten-titanium alloy and high-tech ceramic, more resistant to wear and tear, and emits a mysterious light.
Blued Steel: Blued steel is a type of steel that is formed through a special firing process, which gives it its blue halo color. Blue steel is mainly used for hands. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, it is also resistant to corrosion.